The quickest, easiest way to import data into Sage 100 (formerly known as Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) is to use the Visual Integrator module.
Powerful and yet easy to use, the Visual Integrator module allows you to import almost any file type, including CSV and XLS, directly into the Sage 100 tables, while still providing proper validation logic.
This tool is applied when converting to Sage 100, most often after the implementation, such as when parts companies need to continually change thousands of prices. Another common use is to import orders, customers, and items from a web database. Incidentally, the program allows seamless exporting of data as well.
Some of the Visual Integrator benefits are:
- Use validation logic when importing
- Export and import to almost any file type
- Easily import or export from a custom package
- All user-created fields and tables become part of the data dictionary
- Point and click functionality