Time Tracking Modules
Many companies need the ability to track employee time, whether for billing its clients such as attorneys and CPAs, tracking costs against jobs, or the start of processing payroll. Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and MAS 200) has several powerful timekeeping options:
Time and Billing powered by SWK
Track your employee’s billing activities against engagements and clients, and produce detailed billing invoices. Optionally include expenses and indicate if the expenses are billable or non-billable. Perform detailed analysis of actual versus budget.
Turn your Sage 100 into a powerful back-office solution with this powerful front-office, industry-specific solution for time and billing.
Time and Attendance powered by Insperity
Reduce payroll processing costs with increased efficiency through automation.
By tracking time and attendance with the Time and Attendance solution powered by Insperity, your data is collected automatically via a web-based solution.
Eliminate costly human errors, spreadsheets, and old-fashioned timecards. Integrate directly into your Sage Payroll module or Sage HRMS system.
Enjoy these benefits:
- Flexible time capture – Collect data through real-time web punching or biometric timeclocks.
- Advanced time calculations – Calculate intricate shift differentials, premium conditions, holiday rules, PTO, break and lunch rules, union policies, regulatory laws and much more
- Streamline approvals – Schedule approval workflow for PTO requests, changes and other requests with one click
Employee Self-Service – Allow your workforce to manage their own employee information to swap shifts, review PTO balances and make requests
When you need to track employee time, perhaps against jobs, directly into payroll, but do not wish to invest in an expensive time-keeping solution, then the TimeCard module is a must have. Most companies set up one computer and have the TimeCard module always running. From there employees either swipe a keyboard wedge with a bar-coded employee badge or simply enter their time.
Time can be tracked in multiple ways (daily, weekly, etc.) without affecting the payroll data entry files. Once payroll is ready to be processed, simply click the Import TimeCard Data button and the time is turned into payroll data by employee. TimeCard stamps each entry with the correct pay rate from each employee’s file.
When used with the Job Cost module, the Time Card module collects the job and the cost code.
Some of the benefits of TimeCard are:
- Saves money on expensive time-keeping hardware
- Integrates directly with Job Cost and Payroll
- Tracks vacation, sick leave, and move
- Secure access to sensitive data
- User-defined shifts
Some of the TimeCard Reports are:
- Time and Attendance Report
- Certified Payroll Report
- Hourly and Salary Tracking Report
- TimeCard History Report