FUSION POINT OF SALE
It’s Simple. Boost your profits by streamlining your operations. ACI Consulting’s Fusion POS Software will help you achieve just that.
As the owner of a retail store, there are probably several questions to which you need an answer:
- What merchandise sells and what doesn’t?
- How much back stock do you have at cost and selling price?
- How much is owed to suppliers and when is it due?
- What is your store’s gross margin?
- How are your funds best utilized?
- What kind of merchandise should you purchase?
- For what are your customers looking and are they loyal to you?
ACI Consulting has helped hundreds of retail locations improve their infrastructure by implementing Fusion POS, which is the answer to all of your questions!
- Enhanced inventory management system with easy-to-understand barcoding.
- A platform that helps you manage your sales [POS], sales orders, sales returns, exchanges, and credit management.
- A streamlined way to manage your purchases, purchase orders, returns, and supplier payments.
- Accurate tracking of repackaging and warehousing.
- Inventory tracking and adjustment.
- Advanced accounting services such as general ledger, trial balance, profit and loss account, and balance sheet.
- Ability to work at one store or several.
Fusion POS is the premiere store management software system! It allows you to oversee the inventory and retail sales management of your business, whether you own one or several stores.
In addition to its breadth of state-of-the-art functions and capabilities, Fusion POS is amazingly easy to set up, learn, and implement company wide. And ACI Consulting will help you every step of the way.
Fusion POS is a multi-location program with virtually no limit on number of locations, ledgers, items, SKUs, departments, cost centers, and transactions entered. The restaurant software allows you to manage your restaurant with quick and efficient customer service and excellent management reports.
Fusion POS is:
You can operate Fusion POS in one of three ways: run it independently on a single system placed in your store or restaurant, use it on multiple network computers in a single store or restaurant, or use it across several stores or restaurants.
Once you start with the Fusion POS Inventory module, you can add other modules as you need them. All important data is immediately available online upon installation and doesn’t need to be re-entered.
Fusion POS works with several POS hardware, such as barcode printers, barcode scanners (CCD, laser, flat bed, and Bluetooth), RFID, data capturing units, standard dot matrix printers, thermal receipt printers, electronic cash drawers, customer display, magnetic card readers, touch screens, and electronic weighing scales.
Fusion POS has numerous levels of vigorous security and zoom-in capabilities.
Whether you’re operating one store or several, your objective is to efficiently manage stock, cost, and profitability. Fusion POS can help you do just that by aiding in day-to-day transactions, such as purchases, sales, expenses, customer details, credit card transactions, and banking etc.
Fusion POS allows you to do all of this and more—quickly and effectively, so that you can start focusing on growing your business. Contact ACI Consulting today to get started.
Connect With ACI