The Sage 100’s (formerly known as Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) Payroll module ensures the correct deductions every time. Handling multi-state payroll with easy, add the optional Direct Deposit module for a complete in-house payroll solution.
Efficient and easy to use, the Payroll module integrates with Job Cost, Bank Reconciliation, and the General Ledger, providing all the standard payroll functionality that you would expect, including W2s, 941s, and state reports.
Payroll automatically applies and tracks all earnings and deductions, allowing also the ability to edit during the payroll run. Using the Paperless Office module of Sage 100, all payroll reports and journals can be kept electronically. In addition, use the optional eFiling module to electronically files W2s, 941s, and state reports.
As a mini-HRMS module, Payroll also calculates and tracks vacation time, as well keeps perpetual history, thus alleviating the need to keep paper copies.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Control of payroll with in-house processing
- File W2s and 941s electronically
- Use Direct Deposit to enhance employee satisfaction
- Integrate with Sage HRMS to provide for a more-detailed HR picture
- Enjoy the ease of use of payroll data processing