Point of Sale Software – Sage 100 For Retail
Formerly called Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200, ACI Consulting’s Sage 100 offers the most complete and efficient accounting solution for your business’s front-end and backend. Working seamlessly with our consulting efforts, Sage 100 brings dynamic streamlining to your money-flow.
Profits and expenditures, money in and money out—your business requires a precise, up-to-the-minute accounting of your finances: where they are, what they’re doing, and how they will grow in your business’s future. With ACI Consulting and Sage 100, you will have detailed line item information at your fingertips—sales type, sales-person, date of sale, and more—allowing you to predict with stunning accuracy your cash-flow future. Working hand-in-hand with your business, ACI Consulting will fine-tune Sage 100 to your precise operating, customer, employee, and sales needs.
In the past, losses due to human error were simply an accepted part of business. Today, however, ACI’s best-in-class service and integration of Sage 100 into your business can help you eliminate such losses and maximize your profits. Let us use our time-tested expertise to take your business to next level accounting.
Sage 100 Point of Sale Integration:
The Point of Sale module shares information across Sage 100 modules, creating a dynamic system that offers precise sales, inventory, and accounting data.
- Accounts Receivable: Integrating the Point of Sale module with the Accounts Receivable module allows Point of Sale to access all relevant customer data—addresses, credit limits, payments, discounts, etc.—and create open invoices accessible and payable through Accounts Receivable Cash Receipts Entry and Point of Sale Entry.
- Inventory Management: Integrating the POS module with Inventory Management module allows precise sales and purchases tracking and pricing structure including price overrides, discounts, contract pricing and more. Determine bin location for any transaction.
- Inventory Management and Multi-Bin: Integrating the POS module with Inventory Management module while Multi-Bin Advanced Distribution is online allows complete access to Multi-Bin via the POS module.
- Bank Reconciliation: Integrating the POS module with the Bank Reconciliation module allows updating of deposits and payments from POS to Bank Reconciliation.
- Sales Order: Integrating the POS module with the Sales Order module allows you to create quotes and orders within the POS module as well implementing customizable Sales Order processing.
- General Ledger: Integrating the POS module with the General Ledger module allows effortless posting of journal entries from the POS module to the General Ledger.