EDI is uncomplicated with HighJump Transaction Manager.
“Compliance.” This is one of the most complicated words in business. We know it’s there for a good reason, yet it often stands in the way of true innovation. ACI Consulting is trying to remove this word from business vocabulary because we understand that every goal is beyond compliance. By integrating HighJump Transaction Manager™ (distributed by Sage), we will make complying with your customer and supplier EDI requirements uncomplicated.
Everything you need to simplify and automate sales and purchase order processing, along with warehouse fulfillment documents, is included. With just a small investment, maximize effectiveness and customer satisfaction and focus on boosting sales.
Key Features of the HighJump EDI Sales and Purchasing Integration with Sage 500 ERP:
- Integration with the Sage 500 ERP sales order module includes integrated documents such as sales orders, invoices, and shipment transactions.
- Inclusion with the Sage 500 ERP purchase order module includes purchase orders, receipt of goods, and receipt of invoice transactions.
- Creating and packaging one or multiple shipments is easy with the auto-pack and shipment options.
- The EDI system automatically imports advance ship notices into Sage 500 ERP to create a receipt of goods.
- Incoming invoices create a receipt of invoice document, saving time and reducing errors.
HighJump Transaction Manager is a complete solution: A web-based program, Transaction Manager integrates seamlessly with Sage 500 ERP. It supports assimilation with both sales and purchasing, including but not limited to documents such as sales orders, purchase orders, shipment and invoice transactions, as well as warehouse and third-party logistics, and receipt of goods transactions.
- Sales integration handles pick and pack, standard, no pack, and consolidated advance ship notices.
- The auto pack function makes it easy for you to package shipments automatically.
- The auto pack function allows you to package items specific to a customer or product.
- Several shipments can be created and packaged at the same time.
- Pure carton and mixed carton shipments can be packaged based on pre-send auto pack rules.
- HighJump Labeling Plug-In can accurately make UCC-128 labels and packing lists.
HighJump Transaction Manager is a fully automated software solution: This unique add-on feature allows you to set up events for sales documents, such as exporting purchase orders from Transaction Manager, to create sales orders and invoices from Sage 500 ERP. Additionally, tasks can be scheduled for purchasing documents, such as importing inbound advance ship notices (ASNs), to receive against the purchase order, and creating a receipt of invoice. Once these events are scheduled, HighJump Scheduler automatically processes your documents. If something needs your attention, Transaction Manager will notify you with an email.
HighJump Transaction Manager offers Built-in Process Controls: Unit pricing, duplicate purchase order numbers, and items are optional process controls that can be set per customer. Before sending EDI transactions, all fields are validated for precision. If fields have missing data, HighJump Transaction Manager will notify you with an email and highlight those fields that need to be fixed.
HighJump Transaction Manager offers Remote Warehouse Integration: Complete off-site warehouse integration, including outbound sales orders and inbound shipments, lets you communicate more effectively with your third-party logistics provider. Additionally, orders can be fulfilled quickly when Transaction Manager generates outgoing advance ship notices from your incoming shipments—no need to print or re-enter data. Shipments can be generated with incoming shipping documents, including the package details, while updating lot numbers and serial numbers automatically, saving you time and reducing errors.
Connect With ACI