ACI Consulting, a leading technology consulting firm focused on Sage 100 and Sage X3, today announced a new partnership with Sage Intacct, the innovation and customer satisfaction leader in cloud financial management software. As a Sage Intacct Business Partner, ACI Consulting will sell, implement, support, and develop enhancements for Sage Intacct’s award-winning cloud financial applications. ACI Consulting, already a top Sage Software business partner, is aligning with Sage Intacct in response to increased demand for Software as a Service (SaaS) business solutions from its prospects and clients.
Key aspects of the new partnership include:
- ACI Consulting selected Sage Intacct after carefully reviewing all other cloud financial systems on the market
- Sage Intacct stood out for several reasons, including:
- Being the only company the AICPA acknowledges as its preferred provider of financial applications
- Offering deep functionality to streamline and automate complex financial processes
- Delivering unmatched visibility and insight into what’s driving company performance
- ACI Consulting plans to initially focus its Sage Intacct practice on health care, property, and financial businesses
- Sage Intacct will also enable ACI Consulting to expand into new verticals, helping to grow the business and reach new customers
- Sage Intacct allows ACI Consulting to reach additional small to mid-market businesses, while still focusing Sage X3 on manufacturing and enterprise companies
Douglas Luchansky, CEO/President of ACI Consulting, states:
“We see Sage Intacct as the missing piece in our strong Sage portfolio. We already have a solid Sage 100 practice, but the reality is that more and more new clients, and even some existing clients, are inquiring about cloud-based offerings from Sage. With Sage Intacct, we can now point them in the right direction, and with its inherent multi-company functionality, it’s a great win for our clients and prospects.”
Sage Intacct delivers incredible value to users by empowering finance teams with deep functionality that automates even complex processes and surfaces the richest financial and operational insights to help companies grow. Sage Intacct also offers an easy path to extend the solution by seamlessly connecting with other best-in-class solutions businesses rely on, so that the entire organization can stay on the fast track to growth. Sage Intacct focuses on delivering a solution that puts client success first, and that commitment has allowed it to earn the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
ACI Consulting clients will also benefit from Sage Intacct’s reporting and analytics capabilities. Sage Intacct’s general ledger uses dimensions to capture the business context of transactions, operational measures, and budgets. As a result, companies can quickly create reports that analyze real-time business performance by business drivers without having to manage a chart of accounts with hundreds of segments. Sage Intacct’s financial and operational dashboards convey the big picture at a glance and can be tailored to the specific needs of each stakeholder.
Taylor Macdonald, SVP of Channel Sales at Sage Intacct, states:
“The Sage Intacct Business Partner Program is the strongest in the industry, and we continue to attract top firms. Douglas Luchansky and his team at ACI Consulting have extensive backgrounds in accounting, ERP, and business intelligence software, which will be a significant benefit to our mutual clients.”