So what’s new for Sage 100 in 2014? The new Sage 100 2014 enables businesses to increase revenue and improve customer service. Businesses can easily process sales and take payments while in the field with web and mobile services.
Sage North America today announced the general availability of Sage 100 2014, providing small and midsized businesses with a cloud-connected business management system to provide better customer experiences, increase revenue and make better business decisions.
In two separate research studies from 2011 and 2012, respectively, Accenture reported that 66% of consumers switch providers due to poor customer service, and 42% of companies said that many decisions are based on inaccurate or incomplete data. Sage 100 2014 addresses these pressing problems that businesses face, including the loss of customers due to poor customer experience, price pressure from customers and lack of access to accurate and actionable data in order to make informed business decisions.
Integrated with Sage 100, Sage Intelligence allows businesses to easily access up-to-date data, such as product information and salesperson profitability. And, its new Profitability Dashboard provides visualization of the data, empowering companies to report across their entire business.
“Since we implemented Sage 100 2014, we’ve cut our invoicing paperwork time by 90% and freed up an employee to concentrate on other tasks,” said Eric Grisham, president of Empire Tile & Marble Supply, Inc. “It used to take a few hours to get through the invoicing and payments process, but we’ve now dramatically increased our efficiencies—important for a midsized construction supply business like ours.”
Enabling mobile accessibility to increase efficiencies and gain more loyal customers, Sage built Sage 100 2014 to offer integration with the following connected service add-ons:
Sage Inventory Advisor
- Helps businesses make informed decisions on inventory
- Provides daily diagnostic of inventory, leading to improved fill rates and lower cash investments in inventory
Sage Billing and Payment
- Helps businesses dramatically lower costs of printing, folding and mailing invoices as postage costs rapidly increase
- Accessible through a browser that streamlines and automates accounts receivable process
- Accepts electronic payments and automates invoice delivery through email
Sage Mobile Sales
- Gives field sales teams an online interactive product catalog, customer purchase history and current product availability
- Increases sales reps’ revenue production by enabling them to increase average order sizes and process orders, take payments and collect signatures on iPads
Sage Mobile Service
- Increases service technician production, leading to higher revenue per technician
- Improves customer service by providing work order and customer information anytime, anywhere
- Better integrated with Sage ERP, making sales teams mobile and improving quota attainment
According to an Aberdeen 2013 study, businesses that enhance collaboration — compared to those that don’t — improve performance by 50% in responding to customers, 92% in process cycle times and 78% in employee productivity.
“Making better decisions, increasing revenue and providing better customer experiences requires more collaboration, both internally within the company and externally with suppliers and customers,” commented Joe Langner, executive vice president and general manager, mid-market solutions for Sage North America. “We designed Sage 100 2014 to help business owners more easily collaborate. From the new Sage Mobile Sales and Sage Billing and Payment to CRM integration to the new Sage Profitability Dashboard, Sage is giving business owners the confidence and business insight to succeed.”
For more information on Sage 100 2014, please contact ACI Consulting at (714) 282-0378.