Why Sage Intacct is Different
Sage Intacct helps finance professionals increase efficiency and drive growth for their organizations. In other words, our difference is helping you make a difference. How? By automating your processes so you can run your day-today business better. And by giving you greater insight and flexibility—so you can make confident long-term decisions, then act fast to execute changes.
Free yourself from manual processes and deliver accurate financials faster.
- More hustle, less hassle: Replace manual, labor-intensive processes in finance and accounting with easy-to-use software.
- Integrate with systems you’re already using: Improves productivity across the org chart. Connect with other best-in-class solutions like Salesforce and ADP.
- ERP, Evolved: Only Sage Intacct enables high-growth organizations to shed outdated processes and modernize without compromise.
- Decisions, Clarified: Unlock valuable insights that help you plan smarter and lead with confidence.
- Decision-ready data: Sage Intacct provides the real-time insight you need to visualize and analyze performance so you can make better decisions faster.
- Analytics at your fingertips: Only Sage Intacct delivers built-in multi-dimensional reporting with native visualization or the ability to work with the analytics solution of your choice.
- Decisions just got more confident: Base big decisions and financial strategies that shape your organization on financial truths
- Everyone, Satisfied: Trust the easy -to-use cloud ERP that’s preferred by the AICPA.
- Crowd-pleasing cloud ERP: Sage Intacct is regret-free cloud ERP you can count on: #1 in customer satisfaction and the preferred choice of CPAs.
- Success at any scale: Build a better business faster – whether you’re aiming for your next million or next billion.
- ERP that’s awesome, not awkward: Sage Intacct delivers the most intuitive experience even for an ERP solution.
- Cloud economics: Secure could-based solutions give you better financial transparency with greater control of IT costs.