EXPERIENCE THE ACI DIFFERENCE
ACI Consulting was formed by two former Sage Software employees in 1993.
A romantic beginning: ACI Consulting was formed by two former Sage Software employees in 1993. A true romance, two employees worked side by side in the telephone support department of what was then known as State of the Art. They fell in love, got married, and the wife stayed at State of the Art while it became Best Software and then Sage Software. The husband, having done consulting for most of his adult life, worked at State of the Art for one year, then began supporting it independently, by himself.
ACI incorporates and grows: As more and more happy clients came on board, desiring a higher level of customer service, ACI Consulting needed to hire more employees. In 1996, ACI Consulting incorporated and hired its first full-time consultant in addition to the owner. From there, other team members were added as ACI Consulting grew.
Expertice builds and Excellence award follows: In 2001, ACI Consulting became a Master Developer, striving to provide a higher level of programming service to its clients. Also, in 2001 ACI Consulting began offering network services to its clients. In 2003, Sage MAS 500 was introduced from ACI Consulting as an alternative to growing companies. In 2003 and 2004, ACI Consulting won the prestigious Circle of Excellence award from Sage Software.
MOMENTUM TO TODAY:
From 2005 until today, ACI Consulting continued to add valuable clients to its family. Many Sage customers joined the ACI Consulting team preferring a more boutique approach where every client became important. Today ACI Consulting employs a team of nine very dedicated, career-minded individuals whose sole focus is on Sage Software solutions. In 2017 ACI consulting added two important cloud-based components to its portfolio: Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) and Sage Intacct.
THE ACI CONSULTING DIFFERENCE:
There are many organizations that sell, implement and support business management software solutions. We’d like to explain why you should consider ACI Consulting (ACI) to be your partner in this strategic decision process.
- Client-First Approach – we base our suggestions and recommendations on your specific business needs or challenges. It’s got to be right for you.
- Dynamic Flexibility – we have come to learn that change happens and we aim to be a partner that can introduce or modify solutions that meet your needs today. You don’t live in the past – neither do we.
- Rapid Responsiveness – we know that when you encounter a problem, you want it addressed ASAP. So, if you have a problem, we take it on and do all we can to resolve it rapidly.
- Consistently Reliable – we appreciate the trust clients place in us and with that trust comes an attitude that we’ll do what we say, and we’ll fulfill our commitments.
THE ACI CONSULTING COMMITMENT:
- Respond quickly
- Resolve your questions
- Know your business
- Have deep knowledge of the solutions it sells
- Keep current on the future of technology